If you are accessing any of the Sites from outside India means, you agree that your personal information may be transferred to India, a jurisdiction which may have different privacy and data security protections than from those of your own jurisdiction, to be processed and stored.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. corbett aroma park collect several types of personal information from and about users of the Sites, including, but not limited to:
- Personal information that is provided to us by travel agencies or online travel sites using theSabre® global distribution system;
- Personal information you provide to us directly on the Site;
- Personal information included in any messaging you undertake through any of the Sites, such as sharing via our online blog or using one of our travel management tools or apps;
- Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to the collection of routine business contact information by our employees. Such information, however, will only be used for purposes of our business relationship.
- corbett aroma park shall not sell, trade or disclose to any third party other than an entity in the "corbett aroma park Group" any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any on-line service without the consent of the user (except as required by law or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). When corbett aroma park uses other agents, contractors or corporations to perform services on its behalf or as part of a joint promotion, corbett aroma park shall ensure that this entity protects the user's personal information in a manner which is consistent with this statement. If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will be able to visit our web site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you such information, products or services that you requested from corbett aroma park;
- To present the Site(s) and their contents in a suitable and effective manner;
- To allow you the sharing and messaging features of the Sites, if and when you choose to do so.
- Registered users will occasionally receive information on products, services and special deals offered by corbett aroma park.
- From time-to-time contests may be conducted via our web site. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any personal information in connection with such contest them. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as age). Contact information will be used to notify the winner(s) and award prize(s).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may from time-to-time make certain personal information available to strategic partners associated with the Company, such as the following:
- Various affiliates of the Company;
- Travel supply companies through which you have arranged travel, but only that personal information needed for successful access to or processing of your travel arrangements;
- Service provider(s) we use to support our business who provide services such as information processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys;
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, in such case personal information held by the Company about its customers will be considered among the assets to be transferred to the buyer.
- In case, corbett aroma parkengage a third party to process an individual’s personal data on its behalf, that third party will be bound by our data privacy policies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To comply with any court order or other legal obligation or on request by the government or by any law enforcement authority;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
corbett aroma parkalso collect non-personal information, or data in a form that cannot be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purposes. Non-personal information that we collect may include information regarding your activities on any of the Sites, which may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the Sites are of most interest. If we combine non-personal information with personal information in that cast the combined information will be treated as personal information for the purposes of this privacy statement.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
The Sites and certain Company email messages may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us to improve and to deliver the better and more personalized service(s) to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to better customize the Sites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to any of the Sites.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. Check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Sites may not be available if cookies are disabled. corbett aroma parktreat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we treat these identifiers as personal information. Similarly, to the extent that non-personal information is combined with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information for the purposes of this privacy statement.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
corbett aroma parkstrive to maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information for the purposes identified in this privacy statement. We make good faith efforts to make available for your review of personal information and to process requests for modification of inaccurate personal information provided to us through any of the Sites. However, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, and are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Personal information that is provided considered likely to be available for review through the organization that made the booking and pursuant to that organization’s policies.
corbett aroma parkhas implemented reasonable well designed measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information shall also depend on you. Any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on any of the Sites, or transmitted to other users of a Site, is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. We urge you to be extra careful & cautious on providing information in public areas of any of the Sites. Moreover, we believe that you understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on a Site, or transmitted to other users of a Site, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages. Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, in spite of this we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to a Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk & peril.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YRS.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from the young adult below the age 18yrs. The moment we become aware to have collected personal information from the young adjust below the age 18yrs. without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that personal information as soon as possible.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy practices on this page. The date the privacy statement was last revised is identified at the top of the privacy statement.
Please direct any questions or comments about this privacy statement and our privacy practices to us At:firstname.lastname@example.org Vill.& Post- Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distt- Naintal.,Uttarakhand - 244715